Marketing Revolution Contest


What you will win:
An hour long Marketing Revolution session with me, Sarah Nelson. In this session I’ll help breakdown your biggest marketing challenge and determine 5 leverage points for you. After we decide those things, I will put them into a customized marketing strategy just for you. 
How to Win:
Write one paragraph about your biggest marketing challenge and post it on your blog, or facebook with a link back to http://practicemarketingrevolution.blogspot.com 
Then email mrktngrevolution@gmail.com with your entry, OR just email your entry to mrktngrevolution@gmail.com
Contest Rules:
Three winners will be chosen at random on 12/9/10. You’ll be contacted by me to schedule your session right away.

Email me with any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

- Sarah 



1 comment:

  1. Email Marketing Services - In present days, hiring the best email marketing services provider for any kind of business is one of the most effective online marketing solution. Also, this kind of marketing capability of such services made it popular among businesses.

    ReplyDelete